Sunday, April 11, 2010

" Happiness "

Human Being...
Especially the WOMAN..
How can she ACT, BLAME and REFUSE to admit her fault?
Yet, she choose to twist the story around.
She claimed that PEOPLE do not dare to have a proper COMMUNICATION with her,
BUT...
She is the one who keep COMMUNICATE through her dreamland (her blog).
PERHAPS she can only make her dream come true in her blog.
Too bad...

I think...
MEMORY is killing YOU not US..
Cause, you are the one who had all those "wicked" attitude.
That's why U said that memory is a burden for "US".
Hahahaha..

Do you know why you can't get distinction in your essay?
That's because you are good in ACTING but not WRITING.
Stop acting as how GOOD/SWEET you are,
cause YOU are not.

Do not blame other.
YOU dare to voice out but why do not dare to admit your fault?
You love to get sympathize/attention from people around you?
OMG..
Please love yourself more.

I'm glad that I had a bunch of friends that love me.
Family to support me in every way.
Beloved one to share everything with me.
They all are sincere.
I'm sincere to them too.

BUT you?
I knew your family have lots of problems.
How can you still acting like you have a PERFECT family?
Insulted my parents indirectly?
I knew my parents was divorced.
My friends knew about it too.
So?
At least I didn't act.
They still love me with their 100% heart.
I don't think that it is a shame in my life.

But to you.
U created so many lies.
I'm wondering..
Will you forget what is true and what is your created fairy tales?
I'm worry.
May GOD bless you.
Wish that you will not turn into a crazy woman one day.

Dear you.
Things already happened.
Memory will never be erased.
So bear for the responsibility.
Be brave and strong.

One last thing I would like to let you know.
You claimed that you are the one who choose to be silent.
Think too MUCH.
You are the one who like old lady making noise over there.

As you said,
I pray that you really learnt from this lesson.
Do not repeat the same thing in future.
God will never forgive those people who behave badly especially things that hatred by GOD.

*May you Rest in Peace*
p/s: I can do research for you if you are so in love with DRAMA thingy.
I believe you can get award very soon since you had the capability.
Good Luck our future DRAMA Queen.



No comments: